1)How would you describe your DJ personality/style?
2)Why did you become a DJ?
Getting to make someone's day by giving them a reception they will always remember is something that I love doing
3)What is #YourPersonalityInFiveWords
4) What is your theme song/best song that describes you?
Suit and Tie- JT
5) Why do you like performing at weddings?
I love being in charge of the party!
6) What is a fun fact about you?
I am fluent in Spanish!
Here are what some things clients said about Jesse:
Jesse was a pretty fun guy- he did an awesome job! Keep up the good work guys. I will definitely recommend you guys to anyone that ask!
Jesse my DJ was very personable, he was there on time he was on top of the transitions.
The atmosphere you brought to our wedding really made it special. I had so many people tell me they loved the DJ. He was fun, interactive, and knew exactly how to get people to dance.
Jesse and Tyler did an amazing job!! Jesse kept the crowd dancing all night and even got an encore for 1 more song! Tyler, showed up early for the videography and stayed until every moment was captured, we can't wait to see the end result!
1) One or more fun facts. "I was part of the Missouri State Pride band all through my undergraduate career. I played Trumpet for 3 years there and I was one of the Drum Majors for 2 years. I'm still in the Pride Band during my graduate studies while I work with Complete.
2) Dj personality/style. "I like to think that I am a very easygoing DJ that loves to have fun. I don't like to be glued behind my station. I will go out of my way to make sure the guests are enjoying the event and even get out on the dance floor every now and then."
3) Personality in five words "#AJackOfAllTrades"
4) Why do I like performing at weddings. "I was a part of my best friends wedding and saw all the stress him and his wife went though without a wedding planner or DJ. So when I perform at weddings, I make it my goal to make their day one where they can be in the moment and not have to worry about a single thing. When I see the bride and groom dancing and having fun, it tells me that I achieved my goal. And that is the best feeling for me."
Some Things Clients Have Said About Sam!! The people were great to work with. Sam (DJ) worked great with the crowd and really kept the night moving. ~ My DJ Sam was moving about the room asking people questions, looking for requests, he made my grandmother's night by playing her and my grandfather's first dance song from their wedding. He kept the music upbeat and seemed to know what the people wanted to hear and dance to (both young and old alike). Sam would come over and ask us if we needed anything, he was more than helpful trying to make our wedding reception perfect for us and something we could relax and enjoy. ~ Our DJ was so fun and super nice and was awesome to have on our special day! We played great music and even participated in dancing with us, he was so great. ~ Excellent communication. Sam went above and beyond to make our wedding reception a 10! ~ You guys kept the party going, even when the party was down to the last 15 people. I appreciate everything you guys did for us from taking all of my requests and making them a reality to tackling the things I wasn't prepared for and making sure I didn't have to worry about a thing. Also, thanks for helping my baby win the Survivor game do he could DJ his favorite song, he has told all his friends he DJ'd my wedding 😂 Thanks again!
1) What is your theme song/best song that describes you?
Chumbawamba by Tubthumping
2) How would you describe your DJ personality/style?
Outgoing, Fun, Easy Going, Above and Beyond Service
Things customers have said about Tommy!
Tommy Boyce was our DJ and he did an amazing job. He kept everybody entertained and we got a lot of compliments on how fun the reception was!
Tommy our DJ was amazing from start to finish. He helped us relax and enjoy our big day! He pointed out things we needed to square up and truly is a master of his craft. He stayed in constant contact and delivered everything we asked! Tommy Thanks for being so amazing! You truly helped make our wedding day incredible!
They worked very hard to keep everyone happy and made sure we all had a great time.
Staff went above and beyond to meet our needs. They were very helpful and made the event go smoothly.
The DJ (Tommy) was awesome so pleasant and very professional----totally made the wedding reception wonderful!!!
Tommy our DJ was great! He listened to all of our requests and checked with me throughout the night! We had such a great time he definitely made our night so special! I don't think there was a time that the dance floor was ever empty which was exactly what we wanted! Great service I would absolutely recommend to a friend! Tommy you're awesome!
So professional and kind. Tommy waited on us hand and foot, and made the evening very special. Cannot rave enough about him.
We used Complete for our DJ at our Big Cedar Lodge wedding in December 2016! Tommy was a blast! He got our guests on the dance floor and insured everyone was having a good time. He went above and beyond for my husband and I to insure that we had the perfect night as well! He works with you beforehand to plan the reception to be exactly what you had envisioned. He was organized, timely, and so much fun to work with! I highly recommend Complete for your DJ services!
Mobile Entertainment. Digital Audio. Affordable Prices.
Complete Bentonville DJ. We’re what professionalism sounds like. The perfect soundtrack to the best day of your life, spun with your wedding and your guests in mind. From big days to school dances, bat mitzvahs to corporate gatherings, our DJs work with you to create the perfect event, with professional party motivation and expertly coordinated announcements.